Generally, you can visit the website www.hertecantflanges.com without providing any Personal Data about yourself. However, in order to access some parts of our websites, such as to download certain documents, or in connection with another specific purpose, we may need to collect Personal Data from you. Providing Personal Data to us in these events is voluntary.
Hertecant Flanges N.V. is committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect.
- Analytics data
When you visit the website www.hertecantflanges.com we can collect non-personal information such as your Internet Protocol (“IP”) address. This is used to better understand aspects of our visitors such as geography and network provider information. We also analyze and store information about how you interact with our website, this allows us to analyze trends, manage the service and diagnose problems.
- Google Analytics: Through our website, they are posted on behalf of Google, as part of the ”Analytics” service.
- Information Collection
When you contact Hertecant Flanges N.V. we collect following information to provide a personalized and efficient service:
- name and job title;
- contact information including phone number, business email address;
- information required for billing purposes;
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers.
All financial information collected is used solely for billing purposes.
- Use of Information
Hertecant Flanges N.V. requires this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- Administration of the service (billing).
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information, which we think you may find interesting using the email address, which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail.
- To meet legal requirements like complying with court orders and valid subpoenas.
- Controlling of personal information
We will never sell, distribute or lease your non-publicly available personal information to third parties. You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- You have the option of accepting or declining cookies. In order to decline cookies simply update the privacy settings for your web browser.
- You will have the option of unsubscribing from future communications whenever you receive a communication from us.
- You may request details of personal information, which we hold about you under the GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation). If you would like a copy of the information held on you please contact us.
- If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please let us know. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
- Keeping the information
Hertecant Flanges N.V. will retain the personal information that we process for our Clients for as long as needed in order to provide services to our Clients. Amongst others, we retain and use personal information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, enforce agreements and resolve disputes. Hertecant Flanges N.V. has set out retention periods where possible. Where that has not been possible, we have set out the criteria to determine the retention period.
Order information: when you place order services, we retain that information for a minimum period of 6 years following the end of the financial year in which you placed your order, in accordance with our legal obligation to keep records for tax purposes.
Correspondence and enquiries: when you make an enquiry by phone, contact us by email we will retain your information for as long as it takes to respond to and resolve your enquiry, and for 6 further month(s), after which point we will delete your information.
Other: In the absence of any legal requirements, personal data will only be retained as long as necessary for purpose of processing. This means data is to be deleted e.g. when:
- the data subject has withdrawn consent to processing;
- a contract has been performed or cannot be performed anymore; or
- the data is no longer up to date.
We may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
Terms & Conditions
- Acceptance of our Terms By visiting the website www.hertecantflanges.com, viewing, accessing or otherwise using any of the services or information created, collected, compiled or submitted to www.hertecantflanges.com, you agree to be bound by the following Terms and Conditions of Service. If you do not want to be bound by our Terms your only option is not to visit, view or otherwise use the services of www.hertecantflanges.com. You understand, agree and acknowledge that these Terms constitute a legally binding agreement between you and www.hertecantflanges.com and that your use of www.hertecantflanges.com shall indicate your conclusive acceptance of this agreement.
- Provision of Services You agree and acknowledge that www.hertecantflanges.com is entitled to modify, improve or discontinue any of its services at its sole discretion and without notice to you even if it may result in you being prevented from accessing any information contained in it. Furthermore, you agree and acknowledge that www.hertecantflanges.com is entitled to provide services to you through subsidiaries or affiliated entities.
- Proprietary Rights You acknowledge and agree that www.hertecantflanges.com may contain proprietary and confidential information including trademarks, service marks and patents protected by intellectual property laws and international intellectual property treaties. www.hertecantflanges.com authorizes you to view and make a single copy of portions of its content for offline, personal, non-commercial use. Our content may not be sold, reproduced, or distributed without our written permission. Any third-party trademarks, service marks and logos are the property of their respective owners. Any further rights not specifically granted herein are reserved.
- Submitted Content When you submit content to www.hertecantflanges.com you simultaneously grant www.hertecantflanges.com an irrevocable, worldwide, royalty free license to publish, display, modify, distribute and syndicate your content worldwide. You confirm and warrant that you have the required authority to grant the above license to www.hertecantflanges.com.
- Termination of Agreement The Terms of this agreement will continue to apply in perpetuity until terminated by either party without notice at any time for any reason. Terms that are to continue in perpetuity shall be unaffected by the termination of this agreement.
- Disclaimer of Warranties You understand and agree that your use of www.hertecantflanges.com is entirely at your own risk and that our services are provided “As Is” and “As Available”. www.hertecantflanges.com does not make any express or implied warranties, endorsements or representations whatsoever as to the operation of the www.hertecantflanges.com website, information, content, materials, or products. This shall include, but not be limited to, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement, and warranties that access to or use of the service will be uninterrupted or error-free or that defects in the service will be corrected.
- Limitation of Liability You understand and agree that www.hertecantflanges.com and any of its subsidiaries or affiliates shall in no event be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, or exemplary damages. This shall include, but not be limited to damages for loss of profits, business interruption, business reputation or goodwill, loss of programs or information or other intangible loss arising out of the use of or the inability to use the service, or information, or any permanent or temporary cessation of such service or access to information, or the deletion or corruption of any content or information, or the failure to store any content or information. The above limitation shall apply whether or not www.hertecantflanges.com has been advised of or should have been aware of the possibility of such damages. In jurisdictions where the exclusion or limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages is not allowed the liability of www.hertecantflanges.com is limited to the greatest extent permitted by law.
- External Content www.hertecantflanges.com may include hyperlinks to third-party content, advertising or websites. You acknowledge and agree that www.hertecantflanges.com is not responsible for and does not endorse any advertising, products or resource available from such resources or websites.
- Jurisdiction You expressly understand and agree to submit to the personal and exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the country, state, province or territory determined solely by www.hertecantflanges.com to resolve any legal matter arising from this agreement or related to your use of www.hertecantflanges.com. If the court of law having jurisdiction, rules that any provision of the agreement is invalid, then that provision will be removed from the Terms and the remaining Terms will continue to be valid.
- Entire Agreement You understand and agree that the above Terms constitute the entire general agreement between you and www.hertecantflanges.com. You may be subject to additional Terms and conditions when you use, purchase or access other services, affiliate services or third-party content or material.
- Changes to the Terms www.hertecantflanges.com reserves the right to modify these Terms from time to time at our sole discretion and without any notice. Changes to our Terms become effective on the date they are posted and your continued use of www.hertecantflanges.com after any changes to Terms will signify your agreement to be bound by them.